Thursday, August 30, 2007

New Bio Brief

This is the short artist biography/statement that I am offering online galleries and networking sites that I am joining:

:::
A photographer raised, corrupted, and redefined in Southeast Michigan, Joey has always had an eye for the uncanny, peculiar, and extraordinary characteristics of the typically ordinary. He deconstructs the stories narrated by his imagination, and reconstructs them in the eyes of his camera. The ultimate image paints a perspective one would often never have otherwise seen.

In my own words, I am a pathological observer of my environment and my mind who carefully chooses the moments he shares with the world.
:::

What do you think?

By the way, so far I can be found at...
Saatchi Gallery
Fine Art America
Art Gallery Worldwide
... with more to come soon.

2 comments:

  1. I like it. I had a flash-vision of a photographer and camera equipped with interchangable "sociological lenses", able to see and capture and present the views of many different (assumed and imagined) perspectives. (Can you tell I've been in sociology training all day? :-) Seriously though, it is intriguing.

    On an unrelated note, I've had the MacGyver soundtrack stuck in my head all day. I blame you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

/*******Google Tracker*********/