Sunday, August 19, 2007

If I Had a Jet

If I had a jet, I could live in it.
I could sleep in a jet bed. (Maybe a round one on a rotating frame.)
I could shower 30,000 feet in the air.
I could host jet parties miles up.
I could fly anywhere in the world,
  and wake up in a different city every morning
    ...if I wanted to, that is.
Because I could also wake up in one spot every morning,
  and then take off after breakfast.
I could go to the beach on any coast.
I could go to a photo shoot in Iceland and in Aruba in the same day.
I could stop for lunch in Tokyo on my way to Hong Kong.
I could pick up a date in my jet. That could be impressive.
I could take many friends on vacation,
or just get away, fly away, by myself when I need a break from the world.
I could go up in the sky just to find a moment of peace
  and think for a while about...
    whatever I felt like.
I could do a lot of things if I had a jet.
But I do not. Yet.
So until I do I will have to use my imagination.







(also if i had a jet i might want a space ship...)

1 comment:

  1. Is it sad that my first thought is, "Man, that'd be a lot of gas?"

    My inner child is ashamed of me right now. :P


    -Annie

    ReplyDelete

/*******Google Tracker*********/