Saturday, June 30, 2007

Dream 6.30.07

I thought I could use this forum to write about my dreams, considering I rarely remember them beyond breakfast, but not today.

It's not that I don't remember last night's dream; I definitely do. In fact, it's one I think I will remember for a while. Because it was something I had been thinking abou-
See. There I go saying too much.

Our dreams are representative of what is going on in our minds. They are imaginative fictions of our desires, our fears, our struggles.

Dreams can be symbolic, like my last one.
I have no idea what a road trip, Gatorade, underwear, and Jim Cogswell have to do with anything right now. (And I would have easily forgotten that dream if I hadn't told you about it.)

Or dreams can be literal, like the dream I had last night.
I can tell you it involved going on a trip again. I have been looking for work and opportunities abroad lately.
But, for now, the rest of the dream I will hold on to for myself. Because sometimes these literal dreams can garner real life consequences. Ones that I am not prepared to face... at least not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

/*******Google Tracker*********/